This KB article relates to PaperCut MF, the edition of PaperCut that implements copier control.
To uninstall embedded software from a Kyocera machine you need administrator access to the device.
Using the touch screen panel of the device:
- Press the “admin login” button, typically at the bottom right of the screen
- Enter the admin ID, by default this is Admin
- Enter the password (contact the hardware supplier if unknown)
- Press the device access button.
- Enter the system menu on the MFD panel
- Scroll through the screens and select “Applications”
- Highlight the application you wish to remove and press delete (alternatively press deactivate to stop application without deleting it)
Categories: PaperCut MF,