Send comments to a customer
You can communicate with customers by adding comments to an order. These comments might be:
- informative — for example, there is a delay in the processing, you want to reject a job, or provide a quote.
- requests for information - for example, the delivery address is incomplete, or request the approval of a proof.
When you post a comment to a customer, an email notification is automatically sent to the customer. The email includes the recent comments as well as a Reply link.
- Log in to the Job Ticketing Operator interface.
- In either the Workflow or Order List view, click the order to which you want to add comments.
- Scroll to the Comments area at the bottom of the page.
All of the comments by both you and the Job Ticketing operator are displayed.
- Click Customer Reply.
- Enter your comment.
- Click Post.