View comments from the print room
A Job Ticketing operator might add comments to your order while it is being processed. These comments can be:
- informative - for example, there is a delay in the processing, the file type you have provided is not supported, your job has been rejected, or a quote or proof is ready for your approval
- requests for you to provide more information - for example, the delivery address is incomplete, a quote for the order with a request for you to approve the cost, or a request to approve a proof.
When a Job Ticketing operator posts a comment on your order, an email notification is automatically sent to you. The email includes the recent comments as well as a Reply link. This link takes you directly to your order in the Job Ticketing User interface.
You can also view the comments from your order:
- Log in to the Job Ticketing User interface.
- Click Print Rooms & FabLabs.
- Click the order for which you want to view comments.
- Scroll to the Comments area at the bottom of the page.
All of the comments by both you and the Job Ticketing operator are displayed.