Welcome to the PaperCut Knowledge Base! Here you’ll find a collection of questions, answers, troubleshooting tips or how-to information about PaperCut.
There’s also a bunch of handy setup information and tips in our help centers. Think of the help centers like the ‘manual’ for PaperCut. So if you can’t find what you’re looking for in the KB, it’s worth checking the help centers too, for example, the PaperCut NG/MF manuals, the Mobility Print manual, or the PaperCut Pocket and Hive manual.
TIP: to search all information sources at once, use the site Search box in the top right-hand corner (seriously, we recommend this - we use this all the time in the support team and it’s super handy!)
Anyway, if you’re wanting to browse the KB content, there’s a few ways to get started:
- FAQs - any articles which satisfy your hunger for lists of questions and answers.
- How-to articles - walking you through how to configure something.
- Reference - handy to bookmark pages that you can reference in the future.
- Troubleshooting - got an error message? This is the place to look for solutions.
- Known Issues - any known issues for different areas of the product.
- Sales and Licensing - any articles related to Licensing or Sales.
- PaperCut Pocket and Hive articles - articles specifically for the Pocket and Hive products.
- End-user articles - aimed at end users, students, or employees using PaperCut at their organization.
|Authentication||Charging||Databases||Find Me Printing|
|Installing, Uninstalling, Migrating||Mobility Print||Print Jobs||Print Queues|
|Reporting||Security and Privacy||Upgrading or Downgrading||User Management|
- How to Migrate from Google Cloud Print to Mobility Print
- Supported Printers
- Upgrading PaperCut MF & NG (update procedure)
- Resetting the Admin Password
- Firewall Ports used by NG & MF
- Best practices for configuring Windows Print Servers
- PaperCut Server Sizing Guide
- Do I need a dedicated print server?
- PaperCut and Active Directory
- What is the Advanced Client?
- I’m a Student - How do I log in?
- I’m a student - How do I get a refund for my failed print job?
- How do I redeem my top-up card?
- How to Uninstall the PaperCut User Client
- Revoking PaperCut’s access to my Cloud Storage
For a curated list of month-by-month updates, check out the What’s new in the KB page.
PaperCut MF/NG, Mobility Print, Job Ticketing, Print Deploy
PaperCut Pocket and PaperCut Hive
- PaperCut Pocket and Hive Deployment Scenarios
- How to restart an Edge Node with PaperCut Pocket/Hive
- How to create a fake printer for testing with PaperCut Pocket / Hive
- Set up a new computer or mobile phone
- User Migration Strategies to PaperCut Pocket or PaperCut Hive
- HP: OXPd vs Workpath
- How to work from home with PaperCut Pocket/Hive
- How To Collect PaperCut Pocket and PaperCut Hive Logs
- LIMITED END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE PAPERCUT HIVE™ and PAPERCUT POCKET™ SOFTWARE
We’re adding information all the time, and we’d love to hear your suggestions - so if your question is not addressed here, please contact us.