Welcome to the PaperCut Knowledge Base! Here you’ll find a collection of questions, answers, troubleshooting tips or how-to information about PaperCut.
There’s also a bunch of handy setup information and tips in our help centers. Think of the help centers like the ‘manual’ for PaperCut. So if you can’t find what you’re looking for in the KB, it’s worth checking the help centers too, for example, the PaperCut NG/MF manuals, the Mobility Print manual, or the PaperCut Pocket and Hive manual.
TIP: to search all information sources at once, use the site Search box in the top right-hand corner (seriously, we recommend this - we use this all the time in the support team and it’s super handy!)
- Spring4Shell (CVE-2022–22965)
- PaperCut MF/NG RCE (PC-18750)
- Log4Shell (CVE-2021-44228) - How is PaperCut Affected?
- Impact on PaperCut Software due to Print Nightmare vulnerabilities
- Supported Print Drivers for NG and MF
- Upgrading PaperCut MF & NG (update procedure)
- Resetting the Admin Password
- Troubleshooting Missing or Disappearing Print Jobs
- Firewall Ports used by NG & MF
- Best practices for configuring Windows Print Servers
- PaperCut Server Sizing Guide
- I’m a Student - How do I log in?
- I’m a student - How do I get a refund for my failed print job?
- How do I redeem my top-up card or add credit?
- How to Uninstall the PaperCut User Client
- Revoking PaperCut’s access to my Cloud Storage
If you’re looking to browse the KB content, there’s a few ways to get started:
- FAQs - any articles which satisfy your hunger for lists of questions and answers.
- How-to articles - walking you through how to configure something.
- Reference - handy to bookmark pages that you can reference in the future.
- Troubleshooting - got an error message? This is the place to look for solutions.
- Known Issues - any known issues for different areas of the product.
- Sales and Licensing - any articles related to Licensing or Sales.
- PaperCut Pocket and Hive articles - articles specifically for the Pocket and Hive products.
- End-user articles - aimed at end users, students, or employees using PaperCut at their organization.
|Authentication||Charging||Databases||Find Me Printing|
|Installing, Uninstalling, Migrating||Mobility Print||Print Jobs||Print Queues|
|Reporting||Security and Privacy||Upgrading or Downgrading||User Management|
For a curated list of month-by-month updates, check out the What’s new in the KB page.
PaperCut MF/NG, Mobility Print, Job Ticketing, Print Deploy
- Registering a color printer to Azure Universal Print
- Why is Windows preventing me from installing PaperCut NG/MF, and what can I do about it?
- Universal Print Logs
- Obtaining debug logs from Fuji Xerox Embedded devices
- Recent Issues with IMAP or POP3 for Microsoft Exchange Mail Servers
- Upgrading PaperCut MF to 22.0.5 or later with an existing Fujifilm Business device fleet
- Troubleshooting Email to Print issues when using IMAP OAuth for Microsoft 365, Office 365, Outlook.com
- PaperCut Chrome App replacement coming soon
- Granular mail delivery controls for Scan to Fax using the Basic (Generic SMTP) connector
- Scanning with PaperCut - best practices for compression
PaperCut Pocket and PaperCut Hive
- Printing to the PaperCut Printer, but my users can’t see their print jobs
- Scan to Slack channel
- Printer properties cannot be displayed error message with PaperCut Pocket & Hive
- Scan to Microsoft Teams channel
- Changing the driver on the PaperCut Printer (native driver support) (Alpha)
- On HP OXPd printers, “Auto” paper size button is displayed as “Mixed”
- Troubleshooting: 49.DE.05 Error on HP OXPd with PaperCut MF & PaperCut Hive
- Google Workspace User Sync Add-on for PaperCut Hive and Pocket
- How to upload a PaperCut Pocket or PaperCut Hive Activation Key
We’re adding information all the time, and we’d love to hear your suggestions - so if your question is not addressed here, please contact us.