How can we help?
Welcome to the PaperCut Knowledge Base! Here you’ll find a collection of questions, answers, troubleshooting tips or how-to information about PaperCut.
There’s also a bunch of handy setup information and tips in our help centers. Think of the help centers like the ‘manual’ for PaperCut. So if you can’t find what you’re looking for in the KB, it’s worth checking the help centers too, for example, the PaperCut NG/MF manuals, the Mobility Print manual, or the PaperCut Pocket and Hive manual.
TIP: to search all information sources at once, use the site Search box in the top right-hand corner (seriously, we recommend this - we use this all the time in the support team and it’s super handy!)
- Impact on PaperCut Software due to Print Nightmare vulnerabilities
- Supported Print Drivers for NG and MF
- Upgrading PaperCut MF & NG (update procedure)
- Resetting the Admin Password
- Troubleshooting Missing or Disappearing Print Jobs
- Firewall Ports used by NG & MF
- Migrating NG to a new server
- Best practices for configuring Windows Print Servers
- PaperCut Server Sizing Guide
- Preparing to use UPN usernames with PaperCut when synching with the standard Azure AD sync method
Student and end-user articles
- I’m a Student - How do I log in?
- I’m a student - How do I get a refund for my failed print job?
- How do I redeem my top-up card or add credit?
- How to Uninstall the PaperCut User Client
- Revoking PaperCut’s access to my Cloud Storage
If you’re looking to browse the KB content, there’s a few ways to get started:
- FAQs - any articles which satisfy your hunger for lists of questions and answers.
- How-to articles - walking you through how to configure something.
- Reference - handy to bookmark pages that you can reference in the future.
- Troubleshooting - got an error message? This is the place to look for solutions.
- Known Issues - any known issues for different areas of the product.
- Sales and Licensing - any articles related to Licensing or Sales.
- PaperCut Pocket and Hive articles - articles specifically for the Pocket and Hive products.
- End-user articles - aimed at end users, students, or employees using PaperCut at their organization.
|Authentication||Charging||Databases||Find Me Printing|
|Installing, Uninstalling, Migrating||Mobility Print||Print Jobs||Print Queues|
|Reporting||Security and Privacy||Upgrading or Downgrading||User Management|
We’re adding information all the time, and we’d love to hear your suggestions - so if your question is not addressed here, please contact us.
Last updated November 24, 2023