Upgrading or Downgrading
Tip: if you arrived here through a Google search, and you’re looking for something in particular, try using the Search box (at the top right corner) to search content across our website - including manual pages, product pages and the knowledgebase!
Check out this often-viewed article on Upgrading PaperCut if you’re looking for a general guide to upgrading PaperCut.
- Upgrading the Client Software
- Database Upgrades
- Downgrading PaperCut (to an older version)
- Migrating from one Edition of PaperCut to Another (e.g. from NG to MF)
- Upgrading PaperCut MF & NG (update procedure)
- Upgrading PaperCut NG in a Microsoft Cluster Environment
- Upgrading your Mobility Print installation to work with PaperCut NG or PaperCut MF
- Download past/old PaperCut NG versions
- End-of-life for 32-bit Operating Systems
- PaperCut Post Upgrade Test Plan
- Support End-of-life Policy
Last updated July 5, 2023