Tip: if you arrived here through a Google search, and you’re looking for something in particular, try using the Search box (at the top right corner) to search content across our website - including manual pages, product pages and the knowledgebase!
- Database Tuning (Advanced Topic)
- Database Upgrades
- Detecting and Resolving Database Corruption
- How do I use SSL with Microsoft SQL Server?
- Migrating or Moving your PaperCut Database Server
- Optimizing your database
- SQL Server log files (LDF files) are growing large.How can I shrink them?
- Using Windows Authentication with Microsoft SQL Server
- Database Upgrade Error
- Errors when running db-tools
- I receive an error “Malformed \uxxxx encoding” when using db-tools
- SQL Server connection problems
- Common Questions about External Databases
- Database Connection Counts (Advanced Topic)
- Database Schema Diagrams
- Example SQL Queries (when running on an external database)
- Running PaperCut On An External Database
- Scripts to fetch information from PaperCut
- What external database should I use?
- When should I run PaperCut on an External Database?
Last updated July 5, 2023