1.0.760 (16 Aug 2017)
- Fixed an issue where Android devices could not discover any printers if one of printers has invalid print properties.
1.0.750 (10 Aug 2017)
- Added the ability to select paper size on iOS clients.
- Fixed an issue where black and white jobs from macOS were being printed in color.
1.0.738 (8 Aug 2017)
- Updated the Android documentation to show how to remove disabled printers.
1.0.715 (1 Aug 2017)
- Fixed an issue where iOS and Mac clients could not discover printers with BIND DNS server.
1.0.653 (17 Jul 2017)
- Windows clients: Fixed an issue preventing graphics-heavy documents from printing.
1.0.611 (7 Jul 2017)
- Fixed an issue where subnet filtering did not work on Android, Chromebook, and Windows clients if the Mobility Print server was behind NAT.
1.0.594 (30 Jun 2017)
- Fixed an issue where users with spaces in their username could not print from Windows clients.
1.0.583 (23 Jun 2017)
- Fixed the issue where black and white jobs on some printers resulted in large spool files and slow printing. To apply this fix PaperCut Print Provider should be updated to version 17.1.3 or higher.
- Fixed an issue with multiple Mobility Print servers using subnet filtering that prevented printer discovery on iOS and macOS
1.0.566 (21 Jun 2017)
- Changed the Mobility Print admin page link in PaperCut application server to point to the secure (HTTPS) port.
1.0.548 (19 Jun 2017)
- Fixed a typo in the Subnet Filtering rule setup example.
1.0.543 (16 Jun 2017)
- Additional collection of anonymous Mobility Print setup information to help improve initial configuration experience.
1.0.515 (7 June, 2017)
- Changed the behavior of Windows printing when per-job authentication is enabled on a printer. Windows devices can now print to all printer regardless of the authentication mode. (Requires Windows Printer Installer version 67 or higher)
1.0.508 (7 June, 2017)
- Fixed a rare issue where the Mobility Print server may become unresponsive where a large number of subnet filters are in use with many printers.
1.0.502 (2 June, 2017)
- Fixed a minor issue in anonymous Mobility Print setup information collection.
1.0.497 (1 June, 2017)
- Added anonymous Mobility Print setup information collection so that we can prioritise feature development based on functionality you are using.
1.0.481 (25 May, 2017)
- Fixed an issue in mDNS where the inaccessible IP addresses were returned to client. This resulted in printer discovery not working.
1.0.416 (16 May, 2017)
- Updated DNS setup guide for .local search domain to be compatible with subnet filtering.
1.0.410 (11 May, 2017)
- Fix an issue where an IPv6 DNS request caused the printer discovery to fail.
1.0.398 (9 May, 2017)
- Windows clients: Fixed an issue where printers became offline after restart in Windows 7 (Windows printer installer v58).
- Fixed an issue where Mobility Print Server could not connect to PaperCut application server due trailing spaces in print-provider.conf.
- Added support for detection of printer default resolution to resolve print quality issues.
1.0.387 (4 May, 2017)
- Added support for subnet based printer access. This allows you to provide access to a subset of printers depending on a client’s subnet.
- Support for Mobility Print servers connected to a Site Server.
- Added support for configuring the Mobility Print IP address when it is not reachable by client, for example, if the Mobility Print server is behind a firewall.
- Windows clients: Fixed an issue where ‘@’ in the username prevented printing.
- Windows clients: Fixed an issue where ‘,’ and ‘\’ in the Printer Location prevented the printer from being added.
- Added the display of subnet addresses on the Printer Preferences dialog.
- Added context-sensitive links to the Mobility Print documentation from the Printer Preferences dialog.
1.0.299 (13 April, 2017)
- Added support for Per job authentication. Per Job authentication mode enforces authentication for every print job.
1.0.287 (05 April, 2017)
- Mobility Print Help Center: Added instructions to set up DNS discovery for zones ending in .local
- The Mobility Print server now detects zones ending in .local.
- Added a link from the Discovery Setting dialog to the DNS Troubleshooting section in the Help Center.
- Installation: Added the ability to change the destination folder when installing the Mobility Print server.
1.0.257 (22 March, 2017)
- Mobility Print Help Center: Added instructions for installing Mobility Print on Site Server
1.0.249 (22 March, 2017)
- Fixed an issue where authentication failures from “test” user were being periodically logged in the Windows security log