Set up printing on a Mac
- Navigate to System Preferences > Printers and Scanners.
Click the icon under the Printers List.
The Add dialog is displayed. It displays a list of all of the discovered printers on the network.
- Select a printer. The Name, Location, and Use is displayed.
- Check that Use is set to Secure AirPrint.
If Secure AirPrint isn't displayed:
- Close the Add dialog.
- Disconnect from the network, then reconnect to it again.
- Check if you can see Secure AirPrint now. If you can't, contact your System Administrator.
- Click Add.
- Print your document. When prompted, enter your PaperCut username and password.
- If you're not sure how to print from your application, take a look at Print from your Mac.
- If you enter the wrong authentication details, MacBook devices do not show any warning message; your job just will not print.
- If your job doesn’t print, check the Print Queue dialog. If the print job is there and has the message Held for authentication, click the icon; then re-enter your login details.
- Need to assign an account to your print job? You can do that at the printer or via the User Client.
Mobility Print supports macOS Yosemite+.