Securing your print environment
Security is at the forefront of our minds when developing print management products, whether it’s in-depth at a code review, or discussing the latest security practices over a coffee. Our goal is that you’ll never have to worry about the security of your documents as they wind their way through workstations and networks to get to the printer.
Take a look and configure the features below to match the level of security that you need. As you’ll see, sometimes security doesn’t come at the cost of convenience!
This topic covers
- Access control - Control who can print to which printers, when.
- Secure print release - Choose the methods for print release that suit your organization.
- Job timeouts and job deletion - Stop old jobs from cluttering up your system or falling into the wrong hands.
- Printer errors - Warn your users if they’re about to print their documents on a printer that is out of ink or paper.
- Watermarking and digital signatures - Choose what identifying information gets included on your printed data.
- Print previews - Which
Document1.docwas which? Identify your print jobs easily through thumbnail previews.