Tip: if you arrived here through a Google search, and you’re looking for something in particular, try using the Search box (at the top right corner) to search content across our website - including manual pages, product pages and the knowledgebase!
Also check out the User Client section of the PaperCut NG/MF Help Center, for installation and setup information.
- Upgrading the Client Software
- [Legacy] Enabling user client notifications on Windows when balloon tips are disabled
- Accessibility and PaperCut
- Can I make the messages that the client displays larger?
- Client pre authentication on Linux, macOS and Windows
- Configuring the macOS PaperCut user client JVM start up parameters
- Deploy the User Client with Microsoft Intune
- Hiding or Showing the PaperCut Icon in the Dock on macOS
- Hiding the Balance Window of the User Client Tool
- How do I change the PaperCut currency symbol/sign?
- How do I find the list of active User Clients?
- How do I install the PaperCut client software?
- How do I show Shared Account Balances in the User Client
- How to Enable Debug (collect logs) in the User Client
- I’m hiding the system tray. How can I stop the client from being minimized?
- Integrating the PaperCut Client with a Public Kiosk solution
- macOS User Client Deployment using Packaging & Deployment Tools
- MSI Silent Installation
- Removing the currency symbols
- Showing or forgetting the most recently used Shared Accounts
- Starting the Client on macOS with Launchd
- Starting the User Client Tool on a Secondary Screen in a Dual Screen Setup
- Suppress Client Error Notifications When Offline
- ‘ditto: can’t get real path for source’ Error
- ‘Unable to connect to server’ error when starting client
- ‘Unable to successfully retrieve valid data from secure connection to server’ error when starting client
- High CPU usage in the client software
- High memory usage in the client software
- Problems starting the User Client, resulting in a ‘local cache’ error
- Running the PaperCut User Client on Linux results in a Assistive Technology not found error
- The user client is already running
- Troubleshooting PaperCut User Client Not Popping Up
- User Client Exits After Log in - login script
- Why do I only get dots in my popup?
- Why Is My User Client Running Slowly?
- Why is my username saved?
- Why is the client software preventing exit?
- Windows error ‘Windows cannot access \\server\PCClient’ when launching the client shared folder