This article explains how to reset your Google Cloud Print (GCP) integration, allowing you to start the setup process again from scratch.
You’ll generally only need to do this if you’ve set GCP up with the wrong email address and want to start again, or you’re having issues and want to start the install process again to make sure you did everything right.
1) Log into the PaperCut administration console
2) Head to Options → Mobile & BYOD
3) Untick the Enable Google Cloud Print integration option
4) Head to Options → Config Editor
5) Search for gcp
6) Clear the text from gcp.refresh-token and click the Update button
7) Clear the text from gcp.robot-jid and click the Update button
8) Clear the text from gcp.robot-refresh-token and click the Update button
9) Clear the text from gcp.setup-complete and click the Update button
NOTE: Do not use the Delete button, this will delete the key altogether which could cause issues
Once this is done, you can now go back to the Options → Mobile & BYOD page and start the setup process again.
If you have any questions or concerns, log a ticket via (http://support.papercut.com).
Categories: Google Cloud Print, Administration
Keywords: refresh gcp