How to change the allowed amounts for Payment Gateways
“Help! I’m a PaperCut partner or System Administrator, and I want to configure the pre-defined allowed amounts that users can top up their accounts with using our Payment Gateway. How do I make this change?”
- Log onto the server running PaperCut.
- Navigate to the Payment Gateway configuration file. On a typical PaperCut MF server running Windows, this would be found in
C:\Program Files\PaperCut MF\server\lib-ext\and the file should be titled
ext-payment-gateway-<your payment gateway type>.properties.
- Open up this file in Notepad or any text editing program.
- Find the line that contains
allowed-amounts=. For example:
- Edit this line to contain the desired allowed amounts.
- Then restart the server or the PaperCut Primary Application Server Service for these changes to take effect. See: Stopping and Starting (Restarting) PaperCut Services.
Still have questions?
Let us know! We love chatting about what’s going on under the hood. Feel free to leave a comment below or visit our Support Portal for further assistance.
[- ‘ ’Keywords: allowed amounts, allowed-amounts, change credit, change amounts, PayPal, payment gateway, documentation, payment documentation, payment gateway manual]