Client setup to print from a Windows device
Add networked printers
Make sure your Windows device is connected to your organization’s network.
- Download and run this Mobility Print Printer Setup (pc-mobility-print-printer-setup.exe).
- On the License Agreement screen, click Next.
- Select one or more printers you want to use; then click Next.
- Enter your PaperCut Username and Password; then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Print your document.
- To add more printers, run the downloaded Windows Printer Setup again.
If you need to assign an account to your print job, then you can do so at the MFD or via the User Client.
Mobility Print supports Microsoft Windows 7+.