PaperCut MF Cloud Services includes:
Scan to Cloud Storage
01 Feb, 2019
- Added the following cloud storage connectors:
24 July, 2018
- Added Box as a cloud storage provider
16 July, 2018
- Added Dropbox Business as a cloud storage provider
5 July, 2018
- Added translations for several languages
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Locally hosted OCR (On-premise)
Version 0.3.4 (24 June 2019)
- Fixed some job files not deleting until the service was restarted (now deleted on job completion).
Version 0.3.3 (17 June 2019)
- Fixed an issue with OCR not working with non-Latin characters.
Version 0.3.1 (16 May, 2019)
- Fixed an issue that prevented documents containing pages with different orientations from being converted to a text-searchable file.
Version 0.3.0 (28 March, 2019)
- Fixed an issue that prevented documents larger than 4MB from being converted to a text-searchable file.
Version 0.2.0 (26 March, 2019)
- Introduced software auto-updates.
Version 0.1.0 (20 March, 2019)
- Initial release. Users can now create text-searchable documents from any type of Scan Action, to easily find important information in a document. DOCX and PDF text-searchable outputs are supported. (PaperCut MF version 19.0.0+)
Version ?? (16 May, 2019)
Keywords: release notes, Scan to Cloud Storage, Cloud OCR, Locally hosted OCR, On-premise OCR, text-searchable documents