Language Selection at the MFD
PaperCut MF now includes the ability for a user to select their preferred language for the user interface on the embedded application for certain platforms.
Check out this video which walks the administrator through the steps to enable specific languages for an MFD and shows how the user can choose their preferred language for translated instructions throughout the interface.
It’s currently supported on the following PaperCut embedded applications:
- Konica Minolta in PaperCut MF v19.0
- Kyocera in PaperCut MF v19.1
- Ricoh in PaperCut MF v19.1
- Sharp in PaperCut MF v20.0
- Toshiba V3+ in PaperCut MF v21.0
The following languages are supported:
|Chinese (Hong Kong)||Chinese (Taiwan)||Croatian|
|Turkish||Welsh (United Kingdom)|