Mac: Applications > PaperCut Mobility Print > data > logs
Windows Client Logs
When the Windows Mobility Print Printer Setup utility runs, a log file is automatically for troubleshooting purposes. We may ask you to send this to us if you are having trouble discovering or setting up Mobility Print queues on your Windows workstations.
1. Attempt to run the Mobility Print installer as you normally would.
2. Open Windows Explorer and browse to the directory. The file path is usually C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp.
3. In the folder, you will see a log file that was created on the day you ran the Mobility Print Printer Setup install, example: setup log 2017–3−7.
Android Client Logs
1. Make sure you are running the latest version of the Android app, which can be downloaded here.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the app.
3. Move the slider to “Enable error reporting” and take a note of the “Log ID”.
4. Then try to discover the printers as you would normally.