Tip: if you arrived here through a Google search, and you’re looking for something in particular, try using the Search box (at the top right corner) to search content across our website - including manual pages, product pages and the knowledgebase!
Note: This page lists all the ‘Legacy’ articles in the KB. These are kept in case anyone is running older versions of the product, or in case older solutions are still being used… however, most of the time this is older information that is no longer needed.
- [Legacy] - EFI PrintMe Mobile
- [LEGACY] Adding PaperCut as a certificate Trusted Publisher for the PaperCut Global PostScript driver.
- [Legacy] Applying the New User UI Refresh
- [Legacy] Enabling user client notifications on Windows when balloon tips are disabled
- [Legacy] How to setup the Mac OS X Magic Triangle
- [Legacy] Installing PaperCut on LRS VPSX
- [Legacy] Presto iOS Printing
- [Legacy] Upgrading PaperCut ChargeBack
- [Legacy] Upgrading PaperCut ChargeBack to version 6.2 only
- [Legacy] Upgrading to PaperCut ChargeBack 7 (or later) from an earlier version
- Configuring Squid on Linux to authenticate with Active Directory
- How to Enable Debug in the iOS/iPad print provider
- Installing and configuring SquidNT
- iPad Printing and Proxy Servers
- Migrate from PaperCut iOS Print to PaperCut Mobility Print
- Removing the “PaperCut Host User” Account on the Mac
- [Legacy] PaperCut Web Print can’t load XPS files under Windows XP 64bit
- iOS 9+ Printing with IPv4 and IPv6 mixed networks
- iOS Print Options (Black and White / Double Sided)
- iOS Print Options (Bonjour TTL Settings)
- Papercut Client Details Link not working on Safari browser
- Print Jobs not displayed on in the iPhone/iPad App