Scripts to fetch information from PaperCut
This page contains a collection of user-contributed scripts for fetching information from PaperCut. PaperCut provides many methods for retrieving information about the data it stores, including:
- Scheduled reports, which can be emailed or saved to files.
- server-command, the command-line/terminal scripting tool.
- The XML web services API.
- Via SQL, when running PaperCut on an external database.
- VB script to email a list of payment gateway transactions (e.g. to schedule fortnightly for reconciliation). Contributed by Justin from SUNY College at Oneonta.
Keywords: data access