Getting Started Guides for IT and network managers
The PaperCut development team, in conjunction with a number of PaperCut users, have put together a Getting Started guide. The guide details the process and considerations involved with rolling out PaperCut NG in organizations of all sizes. The guide has been developed specifically for installations in Schools and Universities, Business, and Professional.
The Getting Started guides for Windows can be downloaded in PDF format from:
- Education Getting Started Guide - Windows
- Business Getting Started Guide - Windows
- Professional Getting Started Guide - Windows
The PaperCut Development team would like to thank the organizations that have assisted with the guide’s content.
- For Mac installs - please see the relevant section of the manual - PaperCut Installation - macOS
- For Linux installs - please see the relevant section of the manual - PaperCut Installation - Linux
Categories: Reference Articles, Installing, Uninstalling and Migrating