KB Home | Installing / Applying the supplied license file
PaperCut licenses are supplied as a digitally signed license file (the file will have a “.license” extension). Installing the license file into the application enables the software for use within your organization.
To install the supplied license file:
1. Save the license file to your hard disk. Files are typically named PaperCut-[orgname].license.
2. Log into the administration interface.
3. Navigate to the About section.
4. Scroll down to the Register section and click the Browse… or Choose File… button.
5. Locate the license file saved in step 1 and click Open.
6. Click the Install license button.
7. Verify license information is correctly listed in the About page.
The video below demonstrates how to install a PaperCut license file
This release contains an updated Java version which no longer supports 32-bit workstations. If you have any 32-bit users launching the User Client or Release Station from a network share, see this Knowledge Base article for more information.