Hey, you’ve landed on a page that we’ve updated and made even better! Go see the new section on our website called Discover.
This Discover section provides you with everything you need to know and covers stories and practices on how our customers use our solutions to get the most out of their printing, scanning and copying environments.
All topics are covered in the new section, but we may have written a page or two before our morning coffee, so we’ve left these pages active just in case :-)
PaperCut is Private Cloud Ready!
Reduce your organization's capital expenditure by implementing PaperCut in a private cloud-hosted server environment.
PaperCut Private Cloud helps your organization save on costs by:
- Reducing or avoiding hardware purchasing, operating system licensing and associated costs.
- Easily providing flexibility and scaling according to changing business needs.
- Delivering a better quality of service, security and management at a cost-effective price.
- Delegating site duplication, data syncing and recovery planning to the host provider.
Secure and latency tolerant
Using secure and compact http-based protocols on defined ports enables straight forward configuration within your organization's existing firewalls and VPNs.
Communication between your network's user desktops, devices, MFDs and the PaperCut server is fast, efficient and latency tolerant.
Your host provider, your platform
Whether your organization already utilizes managed or self-managed cloud hosted services or is looking to migrate to a cloud environment, PaperCut can be easily deployed within your cloud ecosystem.
PaperCut Private Cloud can be implemented using:
Private Cloud Certified Partners
Minimise risk and speed up project deliverables with a PaperCut Private Cloud Certified Partner. Certification ensures that our partners have the expertise and skill to implement or migrate locally hosted print management to Private Cloud architecture.
Private Cloud Certified Partners:
- Fully endorsed by PaperCut to match your Private Cloud solution to your organization's needs.
- Have access to PaperCut tools, training and support.
- Understand your perspective to deliver the best print management architecture outcome.
How to get started?
Talk to a PaperCut Authorized Solution Center near you about your Private Cloud solution!
Want to know more...? Check out: