PaperCut MF for Xerox
Seamless integration with Xerox multifunction devices for output management and cost recovery
Play it by your rules
Need to reduce cost and waste in your business? No matter what your network size, it’s simple with print policies and rules-based printing to define what is printed, how it is printed and where it is printed.
Report usage and costs by page, user, cost center/department, device and function and track environmental savings and benefits.
- Automatically detect queues on your server for easy setup
- Identify inefficiency and implement cost allocation
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Report on all print activity
Integrated Scanning on Xerox devices
As of release 18.3, Xerox devices can now create smarter text-searchable documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in the Cloud. A locally hosted (on-premise) OCR feature is also available in the Percolator with release 19.0 and later.
As of release 17.2, PaperCut MF for Xerox has both integrated print and scan capability. The all-in-one intuitive user interface provides a consistent and seamless experience allowing users to:
- Securely scan documents to email, specified network folders, and a growing list of cloud storage providers
- Control account, bill or charge every copy, print, scan and fax with ease
- Select multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete or print, or easily ‘Print All’ with quick-access buttons for common actions
Protect sensitive information
Leverage your existing sign-on infrastructure and put users in charge of their own documents with Find-Me printing. Set up printer job authentication for Xerox logins using Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other authentication sources and enable Secure Print Release via username and password, ID numbers and PINs, proximity or swipe card.
Single-function printer (SFP) solution
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative embedded solution to support your Xerox single-function printers (SFPs), we released the single-function print-only solution in PaperCut MF version 19.2. While our MFD solution supports both MFD and SFP devices, our SFP print-only solution only supports SFP devices.
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!