PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta
Output management and cost recovery on Konica Minolta multifunction devices
Play it by your rules
Need to reduce costs and waste in your business?
No matter what your network size, it’s simple to use print policies and rules-based printing to define what is printed, how it is printed, and where it is printed. Report usage and costs by page, user, cost center/department, device, and function.
- Automatically detect queues on your server for easy setup
- Identify inefficiency and implement cost allocation
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Report on all print activity
Integrated Scanning on Konica Minolta devices
PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta includes both integrated print and scan capabilities. And the intuitive user interface offers a consistent and easy experience across devices.
- The all-in-one home screen lets users print, scan, and access device functions
- Scan Actions enable secure document scanning that can merge into existing business processes
Just like print control, SysAdmins can define who can scan, and to where, including email, shared network folders, and a growing list of cloud storage providers.
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!