PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta
Output management and cost recovery on Konica Minolta multifunction devices
Play it by your rules
Need to reduce cost and waste in your business? No matter what your network size, it’s simple with print policies and rules-based printing to define what is printed, how it is printed and where it is printed.
Report usage and costs by page, user, cost center/department, device and function and track environmental savings and benefits.
- Automatically detect queues on your server for easy setup
- Identify inefficiency and implement cost allocation
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Report on all print activity
Integrated Scanning on Konica Minolta devices
In release 21.1, PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta allows Advanced (API-based) Scan to Fax to single/multi recipients. Users can manually enter recipient details and or select them from a personal or shared phonebook. More information available here.
As of release 18.3, Konica Minolta devices can now create smarter text-searchable documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in the Cloud. A locally hosted (on-premise) OCR feature is also available in the Percolator with release 19.0 and later.
As of release 16.3, PaperCut MF for Konica Minolta has both integrated print and scan capability. The intuitive user interface offers a consistent and easy experience across devices:
- With an all in one home screen, where users can print, scan and access device functions.
- Scan Actions for secure document scanning to onramp into existing business processes.
Just like print control, SysAdmins can define who can scan, and to where, including email, shared network folders, and a growing list of cloud storage providers.
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!