PaperCut MF for Canon
Native integration with Canon multifunction devices for cost recovery and control
Print management by SysAdmins for SysAdmins
PaperCut MF’s server software is easy to set up on a choice of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac and Novell) and all management is conducted from a single admin console.
- Automatically detect queues on your server for easy setup
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Report on all print activity
Protect sensitive information
Leverage your existing sign-on infrastructure and put users in charge of their own documents with Find-Me printing.
Set up printer job authentication for Canon login using Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other authentication sources and enable Secure Print Release via username and password, ID numbers and PINs, proximity or swipe card.
Integrated Scanning on Canon Gen3 (MEAP) platform
Canon devices now have added integrated scanning functionality with the 19.1.3 release of PaperCut MF. Create smarter text-searchable documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in the cloud or in a locally hosted environment.
The all-in-one intuitive user interface provides a consistent and seamless experience allowing users to:
- Securely scan documents to email, specified network folders, and a growing list of cloud storage providers.
- Control account, bill or charge every copy, print, scan and fax with ease.
- Select print output options at the multifunction device touchscreen, as well as selecting multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete or print, or easily 'Print All' with quick-access buttons for common actions.
Seamless User Experience
The Canon embedded solution provides consistency between the copier interface and the workstation print interface, meaning users only have to learn one system and one set of terminology.
- Provide users with the same account selection options they use for printing via the popup
- If shared account access is granted, users have the option to select accounts from a list or using a PIN
- Control access to accounts using Active Directory groups
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!