PaperCut MF for Canon
Native integration with Canon multifunction devices for cost recovery and control
Print management by SysAdmins for SysAdmins
PaperCut MF’s server software is easy to set up on a choice of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, and Novell) and all management is conducted from a single web admin interface.
- Automatically detect queues on your server for easy setup
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Quickly define user access rights, page costs, and quotas
- Report on all print activity
Protect sensitive information
Leverage your existing signon infrastructure and put users in charge of their own documents with Find-Me printing.
Set up printer job authentication for Canon login using Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other authentication sources. Enable Secure Print Release via username and password, ID numbers and PINs, proximity cards, or swipe cards.
Integrated Scanning on Canon Gen3 (MEAP) platform
The all-in-one, intuitive user interface provides a consistent and seamless experience allowing users to:
- securely scan documents to email, specified network folders, and a growing list of cloud storage providers
- control account, bill or charge every copy, print, scan, and fax with ease
- select print output options at the MFP touchscreen, select multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete or print, or select 'Print All' with quick-access buttons for common actions.
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!