PaperCut NG™ Education Pricing
- Once off payment. No obligation to upgrade, no yearly fees.
- Free minor upgrades (e.g. 14.0 to 14.x).
- Organization-wide license with unlimited servers, printers and workstations!
- After purchasing PaperCut you will be emailed a license to unlock the evaluation version (keep your existing data and settings).
- For more information see the Purchasing FAQ.
- Customers with premium upgrade assurance (yearly fee) may upgrade at any time for no additional fee.
- Minor upgrades (e.g. 14.0 to 14.1) are always free.
PaperCut NG™ Optionals Pricing
We have used several products over the last 9 years to manage our student printing, but always had to compromise on the features to get the best product for our budget. PaperCut NG is easily the most cost effective with its low price and enterprise standard features that you would find on products costing thousands. We recoup the cost of printing, and can use features such as price reductions on the cost of duplex printing to encourage more environmentally friendly usage.
PaperCut NG adds a completely new and intuitive web interface to the product which allows for support staff to check and manage the printers from any computer on the network. With the setup wizard, you can have a fully deployed print quota system in less than 5 minutes!
The reports allow students to view their print history easily and support staff can use it to view the busiest printers (along with many other reports). We can now sell top-up cards in the shop and bar so that students can add print credit themselves.
Finally, when we have had problems and questions, the support has been nothing short of excellent. Nothing was too big or small and the developers work with you to find the solution to your complete satisfaction. In short, an excellent product from an excellent company - my only complaint is that we didn't find it sooner...
PaperCut's print accounting and print management software has been in continuous development for a decade. Today, PaperCut is the only true cross-platform print control software available, providing full support for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell network environments. Print management software for networks of all sizes!