PaperCut MF for RISO
Device access control, copy tracking and print job release developed by RISO compatible with PaperCut MF.
Print management for RISO ComColor devices
RISO Kagaku Corporation, Tokyo, Japan (an approved Integrated Technology partner for PaperCut Software) has developed firmware for the ComColor Series of high-speed devices that integrates with PaperCut MF.
Create a secure document environment, encourage responsible print behavior and make users or departments accountable for their usage with PaperCut MF on RISO ComColor devices.
- User Authentication at the device via Username / Password and Card Authentication (Optional USB card reader required).
- An easy user interface across RISO multifunction printers.
- Account selection and Print Release at the touchscreen.
- Dedicated RISO script for large print job redirection.
Print management by SysAdmins for SysAdmins
PaperCut MF’s server software is easy to setup on a choice of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac and Novell) and all management is conducted from a single admin console.
- Automatically detect queues on your server for easy setup
- Easily import and sync users and groups from your directory
- Define user access rights, page costs and quotas
- Report on all print activity
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!