PaperCut MF for HP
Take control and manage printing on HP multifunction devices
Protect sensitive information
Leverage your existing sign-on infrastructure and put users in charge of their own documents with Find-Me printing. Set up printer job authentication for HP login using Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other authentication sources. Enable Secure Print Release via username and password, ID numbers and PINs, proximity, or swipe card.
Card based authentication
The PaperCut MF embedded solution supports HP card readers to control printing access. This helps protect your company’s confidential information by requiring users to authenticate at your imaging and printing devices with their existing proximity cards.
A workflow to suit your business
The user workflow for your HP OXPd device allows users to log in directly from the PaperCut MF login screen.
- Authenticate and log in directly to PaperCut MF
- Consistent user experience with all other brands
- Choose to log in to the PaperCut MF home screen or directly to the print release window
Looking for our more traditional workflow? A simple configuration change can switch you to our alternative user workflow. Check out our video here.
Unlock scanning with OCR on your HP OXP devices
HP devices can create text-searchable documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) hosted either in the Cloud or locally (on-premise, for when you prefer documents to stay local).
PaperCut MF on HP OXP Multifunctional Devices delivers both integrated printing and scanning.
- Securely scan documents to cloud storage, email, and specified network folders
- Easily control the account, bill or charge for every copy, print, scan, and fax
- Select multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete, print, or edit. Easily print or edit all jobs with quick-access buttons for duplex and grayscale
Simple when only printing
Single-function printers and selected small screen devices from HP’s OXP (printer only) range can also work with PaperCut MF.
- Select multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete or print
- Access MFPs with a login or ID/access card
- Secure confidential documents and release anywhere via Find-Me printing across both multifunction devices (MFDs) or single function devices (printers)
Got a favorite mobile solution?
PaperCut MF works with any operating system so that mobile and BYOD solutions work easily with your HP MFP. PaperCut harnesses your preferred print solution, including:
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!