PaperCut MF for HP
Take control and manage printing on HP multifunction devices
Protect sensitive information
Leverage your existing sign-on infrastructure and put users in charge of their own documents with Find-Me printing. Set up printer job authentication for HP login using Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or other authentication sources and enable Secure Print Release via username and password, ID numbers and PINs, proximity or swipe card.
Card based authentication
The PaperCut MF embedded solution supports the HP Common and HP Universal USB Proximity Card Reader and RF IDeas MFP24 USB Reader. The HP card readers help to protect your company’s confidential information and control printing access by requiring users to authenticate at your imaging and printing devices with your existing proximity cards.
A workflow to suit your business
In PaperCut MF v21.0, we've launched our new enhanced user workflow for your HP OXPd device. Allowing you to login directly from the PaperCut MF login screen.
- Authenticate & login directly to PaperCut MF
- Consistent user experience with all other brands
- Choose to login to the PaperCut MF home screen or directly to the print release window
Looking for our more traditional workflow? A simple configuration change will switch you to our alternative user workflow. Check out our video here.
Unlock scanning with OCR on your HP OXP devices
As of PaperCut MF v19.0, HP devices can now create text-searchable documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in the Cloud. A locally hosted (on-premise) OCR feature is also available if you’d prefer documents to stay local.
As of 18.2 release, PaperCut MF on HP OXP Multifunctional Devices delivers both integrated printing and scanning.
- Securely scan documents to cloud storage, email and specified network folders
- Control account, bill or charge every copy, print, scan and fax with ease
- Select multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete, print or edit. Easily print or edit all jobs with quick-access buttons for duplex and grayscale
Simple when only printing
As of release 17.3. single-function printers and selected small screen devices from HP’s OXP (printer only) range, can now work with PaperCut MF.
- Select multiple print jobs in the print queue to delete or print
- Access MFPs with a log-in or ID/access card
- Secure confidential documents and release anywhere via Find Me printing across both multi function devices (MFDs) or single function devices (printers)
Got a favorite mobile solution?
PaperCut MF works with any operating system so that Mobile and BYOD solutions are no longer a challenge for your HP MFP. PaperCut harnesses your preferred print solution, including:
We're not quite perfect... yet.
We try to make sure that all information on this page is current and correct, but since we have so many manufacturer friends, it's sometimes hard to get it 100% right. If you're unsure about a devices compatibility, by all means please get in touch and we will do our best to get you an answer!