Managing printing, copying, scanning, and faxing is even easier with the latest PaperCut MF release. Now out of Early Access , update your version to 16.3 for:
- Konica Minolta now with Integrated Scanning
- Konica Minolta enhanced card reader support
- At a glance system overview in the About tab
- Printer/Device Groups filter added to some Ad-hoc reports
- Release Notes
Konica Minolta now with Integrated Scanning
Extend the power of Konica Minolta bizhub MFDs with PaperCut MF. bEST certified by Konica Minolta, the app provides an intuitive end user experience at the MFD panel, including Integrated Scanning .
New pre-configured Scan Actions ensure secure document scanning on Konica Minolta bizhubs allowing integration into existing business processes.
For more on Konica Minolta with Integrated Scanning, visit the Tour .
Konica Minolta enhanced card reader support
Are you looking to use the AU-205H card readers with you Konica Minolta bizhub MFDs?
Configure the HID Omnikey 5427 CK (AU-205H) card reader in either CCID or keyboard wedge mode and produce the same card number output for existing deployments.
For more on Konica Minolta, visit the Tour or contact your Reseller for configuration.
System info added to the About tab
To make diagnostics easier, the About tab now shows details of the operating system, server specifications, and database.
Printer/Device Groups filters now in Ad-hoc reports
PaperCut administrators will find reporting easier with new filters to allow selection by Printer/Device Groups in these reports:
- User -> Department print/copy/scan/fax - breakdown
- Printer -> Printer attributes
- Printer -> Device copy/scan/fax - breakdown
- Account -> Shared account printing invoice - job type summary (Invoice Reports)
Want to know more?
To help you digest all the updates, we’ve detailed all features, enhancements and fixes for 16.3:
- Release Notes for PaperCut MF
- See more on the PaperCut MF Release Cycle