- We will not forward your email or contact details to any 3rd party without first asking your permission. Sometimes we ask permission from time to time to arrange references, etc.
- If you supply us with test data, database backup, or system logs to help find a bug, we'll only use your data to find the bug and we'll treat it in confidence. Once it's no longer required, data will be deleted from our systems.
- We will not send you annoying emails every week selling you "new and exciting" products. We have an opt in/out low volume (approx. one post per month) announce list. You can unsubscribe to this any time.
- If we ever send you something you find annoying, just email us and let us know. There is always someone real at our end that reads emails and we do action requests, comments and complaints.
- We don't store your credit card details, nor do credit card processing ourself. Instead we only used trusted sources such as PayPal and GlobalCollect to process Credit Card orders.
- Our software applications will never secretly prompt you to install some gee-wiz browser toolbar. As software geeks we needed to put that one in the list :-)