Take control of your Print Room or Fab Lab.
Need to bring your print room processes under control? Tired of manually charging print jobs in your FabLab? Job Ticketing solves those problems, and more. So much more.
For too long, in-house print rooms and fabrication labs (FabLabs) have been disconnected from your office printing. You need a solution where your users can request print jobs for your print room or FabLab online. Where you can charge each user automatically. Where the print experience is as easy as printing to a multifunction printer.
That's why we built Job Ticketing.
How does Job Ticketing work?
Leveraging the PaperCut MF platform, Job Ticketing securely lets you track and control production printing, 3D printing, laser cutting or any other service offered in print rooms and FabLabs.
Wondering whether it’ll work on your device? It will. It doesn’t matter what type of device it is, they can all be managed. All you need is PaperCut MF 18.0+ installed, which is Job Ticketing-ready.
- Track, control and report use
- Recover costs and minimize waste
- Secure your print environment
- Implement cost recovery
- Enable BYOD & mobile printing
- Connect your print rooms and FabLabs to PaperCut MF
- Easily charge jobs to personal or shared accounts
- Customize your workflow and track all jobs in your queue
- Allow orders to be placed online, with guided forms
- Maintain the personal touch with customers at all times