Azure AD username and password authentication
With 21.2 we have added support for user/password Authentication to the ‘standard’ Azure AD sync so that in addition to everything you were able to do in 21.0, you can now let users authenticate with their User/Password combination:
- through the user (or admin) web interface
- through the PaperCut user client
- through the Release Station interface
- through the Print Deploy client
- through the Mobility Print client
On top of this, we also now let Azure AD users self-associate their card at the device when presenting an unknown card!