Print Geeks 030 | The Doctor’s November check-up
Hey now, Doc Ballje here, PaperCut’s resident Doctor.
Gosh, it’s been a while since the last installment of my “monthly” check-up series. I’m a bit red in the face after promising a new episode every month and yet here we are more than a month or two since my last episode…
But it’s so good to be back on the airwaves again. The irony is what kept me away was all the updates I’ve been working on. I cover that and more in this month’s check-up:
- 2022 + 2023 PaperCut MF technical Foundation Certification training
- The PaperCut approach to bugs and hotfixes
- A deep dive on Find-Me printing
- A quick shout-out to PaperCut Print Logger
- New PaperCut Hive embedded and features on the way
- A small wrap-up of our recent PaperCut World conference for partners
There you have it, I hope you enjoy the episode. And my apologies once more for being away. Thank you to all who reached out to me during my absence. Don’t forget, you too can get in touch by emailing me at email@example.com .