PaperCut MF Ecosystem
This page describes the PaperCut ecosystem model, and details the level of support and services provided by each part of that model. All resellers within the PaperCut ecosystem have staff certified in the technical, marketing and licensing aspects of selling and supporting PaperCut MF. These resellers also have access to continually updated marketing and technical resources from PaperCut Software.
PaperCut MF Customers:
- Can range from five person legal offices with a single multifunction device (MFD), to entire school districts or multinational corporations with hundreds of thousands of users, and thousands of MFDs.
- Will generally rely on their authorized reseller as the first point of contact for sales and technical support.
- Can always contact PaperCut Software directly for questions pertaining to PaperCut MF.
- Are the exclusive owners of PaperCut MF end-user licenses.
PaperCut MF Value-Added Resellers (VARs):
- Typically provide solutions with PaperCut MF paired with suitable multifunction devices from one or more manufacturers.
- Offer a range of value-added services related to implementation and ongoing maintenance that may be supported by an Authorized Solution Center.
- Are commonly IT consulting companies, copier dealers, managed print service providers or software resellers.
PaperCut MF Authorized Solution Centers (ASC):
- Are vendor neutral and do not sell MFDs or printers.
- Are selected resellers who have been recognized by PaperCut Software as consistently selling and supporting PaperCut MF in the market to an exceptional standard.
- Share PaperCut Software's values of being customer-focused, tailoring solutions to suit the requirements of each customer rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Have access to all PaperCut-created materials and tools, as well as create their own documents, presentations and content, to sell and support PaperCut MF.
- Support customers and resellers in their region as top-tier providers of PaperCut MF professional services and complimentary products (e.g. hardware terminals/card readers).
PaperCut MF Authorized Manufacturer Resellers (AMR):
- Are Manufacturer organizations closely aligned with PaperCut Software and who sell PaperCut MF in accompaniment to their brand of hardware and services.
- Will provide a range of value-added services, and may also be aligned with an Authorized Solution Center who assists with more complex professional services.
- Supply their own resellers and dealers, who may purchase licenses and receive support from the AMR as well as any ASC that the AMR is aligned with.
- Develops PaperCut MF, working with manufacturers to support their devices with onboard or embedded solutions and functionality.
- Is always available to assist with technical or licensing questions regarding PaperCut MF, but may direct some customer queries to the appropriate VAR, ASC or AMR.
- Regularly adds features and functionality to PaperCut MF based on feedback from customers and resellers, releasing new minor versions every six to eight weeks and a new major version every twelve months.
- Manages the industry-leading worldwide network of organizations who sell and support PaperCut MF directly to customers.