PaperCut integrates with Xerox MFDs in two ways:
- Xerox EIP 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 - available on recent devices from the US and Europe.
- Network Accounting / JBA - for older devices and those that do not support Xerox EIP.
Xerox EIP requirements:
- Supported on Xerox devices supporting Xerox Secure Access and EIP.
- Network Accounting installed/enabled. (Network Accounting is also known as JBA or Job-based accounting.)
- Check the list of devices supporting Xerox EIP here. (Select the "Compatible Hardware" tab/section).
- Alternatively, check for "Job Limits" support in the device web interface (Accounting->Accounting Method)
Xerox Network Accounting requirements:
- Network Accounting installed/enabled and off-box authentication. (Network Accounting is also known as JBA or Job-based accounting.)
- This is supported on all recent devices and sometimes requires an additional module purchase from Xerox to enable.
PaperCut makes all attempts to keep the product compatibility information on this website current. However, we make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to manufacturer's products or the interoperation with the listed PaperCut product(s). We offer 40 day trial versions of PaperCut software to assist you with compatibility testing with your network setup.