Test order processing
Process one of the orders you submitted as a test user.
To switch between the Operator and Customer interface:
- Click the arrow next to your user name in the top right of the screen; then select Switch to operator view or Switch to customer view depending on which interface you currently have open.
- Log in to the Job Ticketing Operator interface.
- Add a Comment and an Internal Note to the order. For more information, see Add an internal note to an order or Add comments to an order.
- In the User web interfaceThe User web interface provide a range of services for users, including a summary of usage and balance history, a list of the shared accounts that the user can use for printing, the current costs for printing usage, ability to add balance by using a TopUp/Pre-Paid Card or an external payment system (when using the payment gateway module), transfer funds to other users, view a history of balance transactions, view a list of the user's recent printing, and view print jobs pending release (when using a Release Station)., open the customer order, check that the comment is displayed; then reply to the comment.
- Check that the customer has received an email notification for the operator comment.
- Move the order to each status in the Workflow, entering the cost when prompted.
- Check that the customer has received an email notification for the status change.
Next step: Publish your products