Submit an order for a customer
Most orders will be submitted online via the Job Ticketing User web interfaceThe User web interface provide a range of services for users, including a summary of usage and balance history, a list of the shared accounts that the user can use for printing, the current costs for printing usage, ability to add balance by using a TopUp/Pre-Paid Card or an external payment system (when using the payment gateway module), transfer funds to other users, view a history of balance transactions, view a list of the user's recent printing, and view print jobs pending release (when using a Release Station).. However, sometimes, a customer might come into your print room to place an order. For example, if the original document is a hard copy, a customer will need to come in to give it to you.
To submit an order for a customer:
- Log in to the Job Ticketing Operator interface.
- Click New Order; then select the product the customer wants to order.
Ask the customer for the required information and enter the details. The required details will differ for each product.
- If the customer provides:
an electronic file (eg. on a USB)—click Attach File, then select one or more files to be printed.
a hard copy of the document to be printed—click Physical document supplied.NOTE
- The option to supply a physical copy of the document is customizable, so might not be displayed for all products.
- You can cancel the selection of Physical document supplied by clicking .
- Click Submit.
You can delete a newly created order:
- Open the order.
- Click the More Actions icon (), then select Delete Order.
You cannot delete an order after it is has moved out of a new status.