The first step when setting up Job Ticketing is to configure the Print Rooms or FabLabs you need. On this screen you will manage all the rooms on your server.
Select Options > Job Ticketing.
The Job Ticketing page is displayed.
If the following page is displayed, Job Ticketing is not installed. For more information about installing Job Ticketing, click Find out more.
Click Manage Rooms.
The Manage Rooms page is displayed.
This page lists all of the rooms you have available. Rooms can be either:
- Published—available to customers via the PaperCut MF User web interfaceThe User web interface provide a range of services for users, including a summary of usage and balance history, a list of the shared accounts that the user can use for printing, the current costs for printing usage, ability to add balance by using a TopUp/Pre-Paid Card or an external payment system (when using the payment gateway module), transfer funds to other users, view a history of balance transactions, view a list of the user's recent printing, and view print jobs pending release (when using a Release Station). and to operators via the Operator web interface. You need a valid license to be able to publish a room.
- Sandbox—available only to operators and cannot be seen by customers. You do not need a license to create a Sandbox room.
For each room, you can see the number of draft and published products available. Rooms without configured products will display Examples only in the Products column.To add a roomTo delete a room
- Click the room's menu ().
- Select Delete room.
- Click Delete room to confirm the delete action.
If you delete a room, you cannot undo the deletion. An alternative to deleting a room is to move it to Sandbox mode. Sandbox rooms cannot be seen by customers.Publish a room
To publish a room:
- Click the menu () next to the room you want to publish.
Select Publish room.
The room is now available to both customers and operators.
Similarly, you can hide a room by selecting Move to sandbox from the menu ().
Next Step: Configure room contact details