Enable Job Ticketing in the PaperCut MF User interface
Before you go live, you need to provide access to Job Ticketing in the User web interfaceThe User web interface provide a range of services for users, including a summary of usage and balance history, a list of the shared accounts that the user can use for printing, the current costs for printing usage, ability to add balance by using a TopUp/Pre-Paid Card or an external payment system (when using the payment gateway module), transfer funds to other users, view a history of balance transactions, view a list of the user's recent printing, and view print jobs pending release (when using a Release Station).
Log in to the PaperCut MF Admin web interface.TIP
You can switch to the PaperCut MF Admin interface:
- Click the drop-down list next to your user name.
- Select Job Ticketing Admin interface.
Click the Options tab.
The General page is displayed.
- In the User Features area, select the Allow access to Job Ticketing check box.
- Select the users you want to grant access to:
- All users
- Only users in this group; then select the user group