Manage customer announcements
Job Ticketing allows you to create up to two announcements that are displayed in the Job Ticketing page in the User web interfaceThe User web interface provide a range of services for users, including a summary of usage and balance history, a list of the shared accounts that the user can use for printing, the current costs for printing usage, ability to add balance by using a TopUp/Pre-Paid Card or an external payment system (when using the payment gateway module), transfer funds to other users, view a history of balance transactions, view a list of the user's recent printing, and view print jobs pending release (when using a Release Station).. Announcements are a great way to communicate to all of your customers. You can use this functionality to announce things such as discounts on specific products or print room holiday closures. Or you could even use them to add a personal touch with humorous quotes or jokes.
To create a customer announcement:
- Log in to the Job Ticketing Operator interface.
- At the top of the page, click the Customer Announcements icon.
In Primary, enter the announcement.
- If you want to post more than one announcement, in Secondary, enter the next announcement.
- Click Post.
- If you want to delete an existing announcement, delete the content in either Primary or Secondary; then click Post.
- If you want to modify an existing announcement, change the content in either Primary or Secondary; then click Post.