Configure the uploaded file storage location
By default, any files that are uploaded to Job Ticketing Ticketing, are stored in the following location:
You can, however, change this storage location. To change the storage location:
- Stop the Job Ticketing service.
Open the following file in a text editor:
Locate the following line in the file:
Change <storage location> to your required location.
This can be:
- a relative path from the <install path>/job-ticketing/ folder. For example, job-file-store-location=data/customer-files
- an absolute path. For example, job-file-store-location=c:/data/job-ticketing/customer-files
In Windows, to separate the folders in the path, you can use either:
- a single forward slash—For example, job-file-store-location=c:/data/job-ticketing/customer-files.
- double back slashes—For example, job-file-store-location=c:\\data\\job-ticketing\\customer-files.
- Save the file.
- Restart the Job Ticketing service.
- If you have existing files in the default location, you need to manually move them to the new location.
- Customer files are not automatically removed when an order is completed or canceled. You should allow sufficient space for Job Ticketing files and include a cleanup task in your regular maintenance.