Configure the database storage location
By default, the Job Ticketing Ticketing database is located in the following location:
You can, however, change this location. To change the storage location:
- Stop the Job Ticketing service.
Copy the <install path>/job-ticketing/data/derby folder to the new location.NOTE
You can rename this folder if required.
Open the following file in a text editor:
Locate the following line in the file:
Change <database location> to your required location:
This can be:
- a relative path from the <install path>/job-ticketing/ folder. For example, database-location=data/database
- an absolute path. For example, database-location=c:/data/job-ticketing/database
In Windows, to separate the folders in the path, you can use either:
- a single forward slash—For example, database-location=c:/data/job-ticketing/database.
- double back slashes—For example, database-location=c:\\data\\job-ticketing\\database.
- Save the file.
- Restart the Job Ticketing service.
- When you’ve tested that everything works, delete the original <install path>/job-ticketing/data/derby folder.