PaperCut Release History Version 1« Release history for newer versions
5 March 2001 - PaperCut 1.3.2
- Fixed focus problem on Administrator Console window.
- Fixed floating-point overflow issue in the Page Counting Machine.
15 December 2000 - PaperCut 1.3.1
- Support for latest Epson inkjets
- textbox in the Assign Funds ... function now accepts European style currency formats.
- Increased support for Chinese version systems
2 November 2000 - PaperCut 1.3.0
- New web based administration included
- option added to the printers-list
- Enhanced PLC support for HP printers
5 April 2000 - PaperCut 1.2.1
- Support added for latest HP inkjet printers
- European currency support (Automatically configured during installation)
2 March 2000 - PaperCut 1.2
- Refresh button added to printer list
- Support for Epson Printers
- New "Remote Administration" option during installation.
- Enhanced setup wizard
- option added to the user-list
- Support for multiple print servers
15 January 2000 - PaperCut 1.1
- Automatic Scheduling on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Automatic "Initial Credit" settings for new user account creation
- Refresh button added for user-list updating
- Postscript page counter now supports "n-up" printing
- Enhanced "User Inquiry Tool"
3 December 1999 - PaperCut 1.0
- Initial release to public after three months of testing on a 1500+ user network