To Print From A ChromeBook
Important: Make sure you are connected to your organization’s network.
- Install the Mobility Print Chrome app.
- Open the page to print.
- If printing is available, right-click; then select Print.
- Click Change to choose a printer.
- Select a printer from the list.
Make sure you select a Mobility Print printer as identified by the PaperCut icon .
- When prompted enter your PaperCut Username and Password.
If you select the Remember me checkbox, your device will remember your login details for that printer for one week.
Note: If you are using account selection, then additional configuration is required. Contact your system administrator for more information.
Mobility Print supports Chrome OS with Chrome version 43+. Supported devices include Chrome Books from Acer, Asus, HP, Lenovo, and Toshiba.