Project Wollemi News And Activity
“Welcome to the news feed and discussion article for Project Wollemi. We’ll be dropping notes in here for things we are working on or need feedback on.”
Find out more on the Project Wollemi Percolator Page.
- 10th May 2019: We are currently working on supporting multiple locally hosted OCR (on-premise) servers
- 16th May 2019: Build 0.3.1 Better OCR support for documents in different orientations.
- 17th June 2019: Build 0.3.3 locally hosted OCR not working with non-latin characters. Note: this issue exists in Ghost Trap, which is not updated by locally hosted OCR auto-update. Existing installations need to re-run the locally hosted OCR installer and choose to upgrade Ghost Trap when offered.
- 20 August 2019: The new Locally Hosted OCR (On Prem) feature means you can now use OCR on your onsite scanned documents.
- 20 August 2019: In Percolator: Locally hosted OCR Multi Server support so you can scale up to handle heavy local OCR workloads.
- 20 August 2019: Scan to SharePoint Online joins our other cloud connectors such as Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox to expand our Scan to Cloud Storage service.
- Document processing
Let us know! We love chatting about whats going on under the hood. Feel free to leave a comment below or visit our Support Portal for further assistance.
Keywords: Percolator Wollemi Capture Scanning OCR Cloud