Another update for the sites participating in the Novell OES Linux beta program. It looks like we’ll have to wait a few more weeks to get proper print quota on iPrint. The iPrint update required to run PaperCut will now not be available until next week. Novell will be undertaking the last validation tests on Friday and assuming they all pass, they’ll be looking at supplying us with the update on Monday. The build is going to be based on the iPrint Beta 4 release. I’ll keep you all posted and let you know if there are any further delays.