PaperCut's print management delivers real bottom-line savings for organizations of all sizes. Our
software is scalable and customizable to your specific business needs.
Implementation ranges from silently tracking employee usage by individual, office or department, to
explicit reporting of usage costs, budgeting, and environmental impacts. Rest easy knowing your
organization's printing is being monitored and under control.
Take the tour to discover how PaperCut NG can help you audit printing and cut printing costs.
Key features for business at a glance:
- Encourage responsible use of company resources.
- Silently track printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department.
- Printing can be monitored and reported or charged back on a per-document, per-user, per-client or per-department basis.
- Actively manage the print process with filters, routing and redirection.
- Stay on top with regular print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
- Educate workers, and create an environmentally aware workplace.
- Simple installation and easy to use. You can begin tracking immediately by installing on your existing servers.
- Suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated print monitor solution available.
- Take the tour, and Download PaperCut NG.
PaperCut NG really has made a big difference to our college. Both on ease of use and also to financial savings we have been able to make, on toner and paper wastage. We have experienced cost reductions of approx. 48%. The functionality of the users ability to transfer funds to other accounts, all from a web page means it's simple and straight forward, for both users and admins. A great bit of software with regular relevant updates!
Most organizations start by implementing PaperCut for simply print auditing and silent print tracking. A trend we have seen at corporate customers in recent years is to make PaperCut more visible to the end-user. This may go as far as implementing quotas and budgets at a department level, but is more often today focused around environmental impact reporting. For example, organizations may choose to deploy PaperCut's environmental impact widgets on the organization intranet or user desktops. Managers may also receive monthly automated email reports highlighting employee usage and their department's environmental impact.
There are also a few simple things businesses can do to reduce printing costs and maximize printing efficiency. Some examples include:
- Enforcing duplex printing.
- Redirecting large jobs to dedicated high volume printers.
- Discouraging printing of emails via environmental pop-up warnings.
- Disallowing printing of color in emails altogether.
- Put an end to unwanted print jobs by implementing secure print release.
- Acting as a print monitor and sending low toner and error notifications to administrators.