Also see: Chapter 27: Advanced Print Scripting
- Adding a large number of users on a Windows domain
- Automatically adding/connecting printers to workstations
- Automating printer management in a school, university or education environment
- Calling server-command from a remote system
- Clearing Stopped Mac Print Queues (automatically, using scripts)
- Combining Script Recipes
- Copying Printer Config from one Apple Mac To Another
- Does PaperCut have least-cost routing?
- Does PaperCut support printer redirection based on rules?
- Example of adding printers using WScript
- Knowledge Base
- Location Adaptive Logon Script
- Logon Script: con2prt
- Other Miscellaneous Articles
- Scheduling server commands
- Script for Time-Based Printer Access
- Scripts to fetch information from PaperCut
- Updating User Card Numbers Using SQL
- Using “start” with parameters gives error “invalid switch”
- Using Common Scripts
- Using the PaperCut Mac Client Login Hook With Other Login Scripts
- VB script to email a list of payment gateway transactions
Share your findings and experience with other PaperCut users. Feel free to add comments and suggestions about this Knowledge Base article. Please don't use this for support requests.