- Apply for a license exception or variation
- Downgrading PaperCut (to an older version)
- Exceeding the license limit (user count exceeded)
- I’ve lost my license. How do I get a copy?
- Installing / Applying the supplied license file
- Installing Licenses
- Invalid registration license/key
- Knowledge Base
- Licensing across multiple sites/servers/workstations
- Licensing PaperCut NG in a Cluster
- Not For Resale License (NFR)
- Not For Retail License (NFR)
- Obtaining Past Releases
- Other Miscellaneous Articles
- PaperCut trial period extensions
- Support End-of-life Policy
- What is the difference between PaperCut NG and PaperCut MF
- What is the internet control module and do I need it?
Page last modified on September 17, 2007, at 02:35 AM
Share your findings and experience with other PaperCut users. Feel free to add comments and suggestions about this Knowledge Base article. Please don't use this for support requests.